Our goal is to find the best dental office for your dental needs within your budget and make the process of going to Mexico for dental as easy as possible. We oversee the entire process; we’re your advocate throughout the process – and our referral services are always free to our patients.
We’ve already done the hard work for you. We have spent years interviewing dentists in Mexico, making onsite visits, and monitoring patient satisfaction. This is all part of our due diligence through our 4-step vetting process. In addition, we take a personal interest in every case to ensure your experience is smooth and easy and that you get the dental treatment you need at an affordable price.
Our dental referral services have been exceptional for people who are comfortable traveling to Mexico for affordable, quality dental care but need help choosing the best dental office, communicating with the staff, scheduling appointments, and assisting with travel arrangements. We do all of this for you, and there is no cost for our services. First, beyond Borders Dental reviews your case to match you with the best dental office for your case. Then, we refer your case to a Patient Care Administrator who will oversee your case, answer questions, and help you schedule your treatment.
- TELL US YOUR DENTAL NEEDS: The easiest and fastest way to get started is to fill out our Request a Quote form with your contact details and dental needs. Be sure to enter your correct email address, especially if you want to communicate with us.
- EMAIL CONFIRMATION: You’ll receive an automatic email confirmation that we received your inquiry, and a Patient Care Administrator will contact you, usually within 48 hours, excluding weekends and holidays.
- X-RAYS & TREATMENT PLANS: If you have a digital copy of your current X-rays and/or treatment plan, we ask you to email those to us, so our doctors have more information. X-rays and treatment plans are not required – the dental offices are fully equipped with the latest diagnostic, evaluation, and labs.
- NOW LET’S DISCUSS YOUR CASE: After a doctor reviews your case, a Patient Care Administrator will contact you to discuss the doctor’s report, answer any questions you may have, review the doctor’s treatment recommendation, and talk about options.
- SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT: When you’re ready to move forward, a Patient Care Administrator will schedule an appointment for the dental office of your choice, make sure everything is in order and coordinated, and email copies of all pertinent documents to you. We will monitor your progress, email appointment reminders, and maintain continuous contact with you and the dental staff.
- GET YOUR DENTAL WORK & RETURN HOME: It’s time to get your dental work; and return home with a smile! If you need a second appointment, we’ll help you again to ensure everything goes well. Beyond Borders Dental will be your advocate and ambassador if anything changes or arises unexpectedly to resolve any issues quickly.
When you choose us, we will:
- Help you with your travel arrangements to/from Mexico
- Get an estimated quote for the dental work you want to be done in Mexico
- Stay in contact and follow your case throughout the entire process
- Follow up with you after your appointment when you return home
- Communicate and advocate with the doctors and staff as needed
- Make the process of getting dental care in Mexico as easy as possible
- Beyond Borders Dental will remain your advocate in the U.S. for any issues or concerns after you return home
Your records belong to you! Most likely you paid for them. If you have recent dental X-rays (within three months) and/or a dental treatment plan from your dentist, you can request a copy sent to your email. Since these are your records, most dental offices will email you copies, and then you can forward them to us.
Treatment plans and X-rays can give our dentists more insight into your case so they can do an initial evaluation before you travel. This is especially important for patients considering expensive procedures like dental implants, All-on-4 procedures, and Snap-on dentures – it’s better to know if you’re even a good candidate for a procedure and know roughly how much you can expect to pay before going to Mexico for dental treatment.
With the information you provide us, our dentists do their best to plan your treatment. However, the quote they provide is an estimate before your visit. To be more conclusive about your treatment options, an in-office official exam by a doctor is necessary. In most cases, the estimates we provide our patients are very close to what we quoted them.
To find out more about how you can get affordable, high-quality dental care in Mexico, call us at (505) 738-7770 or click this link to send us your inquiry, and we’ll get back to you.