What Kind of Dental Services Can I Get in Mexico?
For starters, here’s a list of common dental procedures in Mexico:
The following services are also offered:
- Preventive dental cleanings, X-rays and exams
- Teeth Whitening
- Braces, orthodontic treatment is recommended for those that live close to the border only as many frequent visits are required
- Periodontal Treatments, including deep cleanings, gum surgery, frenectomies, gum grafts
- Extractions, including wisdom teeth extractions
- Bone grafting
When you book through us, we will:
- Help you with your travel arrangements to/from Mexico
- Get an estimated price quote for your dental treatment done in Mexico
- Book your lodging with our preferred hotel partner at a discounted rate
- Schedule your appointment at one of our approved dental offices in Mexico
- Follow up with you after your appointment
And, you never pay more for the dental treatment you receive when you book through us
Beyond Borders Dental is a Referral Service Coordinating Your Care with Quality Dentists in Mexico.
Why Reserve Your Appointment Through Us?
We help people understand how to save thousands of dollars on quality dental care in Mexico and make travel to approved dental offices in Mexico easy and affordable. You never pay more for booking your reservations through Beyond Borders Dental.
More reasons to choose us:
- We offer up-to-date, well-researched information about getting safe, quality dental care in Mexico.
- We are your advocate through every step in the appointment process.
- We handle every detail for you and ensure all the necessary steps and protocols are correctly taken so that your appointment goes smoothly.
- We have carefully vetted the dental offices we use with our dental advisors and our 4-step evaluation process to assure that individuals can access dental offices in Mexico that have a long history of safe, quality dental services. We know which dental offices in Mexico are reputable.
- We review your specific dental treatment needs and refer you to the best dental office for your case.
- We give you everything you need to make the trip, including scheduling your appointment and arranging your hotel at a discount.
- We make the process of getting dental care in Mexico as effortless and easy as possible.
- When you book through us, our patients have the first choice for scheduled appointments and get priority over walk-in patients.
- We reserve your hotel accommodations at a discounted rate.
- Our patients are pre-screened and get a 2-hour slot for the first appointment.
- We confirm your reservations on your behalf, including sending reminders to you and the dental office.
- We make sure our dental offices have all the appropriate dental records, including X-rays and CT scans if needed.
- We communicate with the doctors and staff at our dental offices on your behalf as needed.
- Our dental offices guarantee any re-work and/or adjustments needed for one year.
- In the unlikely event you do need to return to our dental offices for unexpected problems, we ensure you get the next available appointment possible.
- If you need general follow-up dental care, X-rays, CT scans and routine periodontal care in Santa Fe and Albuquerque, our dental office affiliates are happy to take our patients.
- We personally escort our clients across the border to ensure there are no delays with border-control officers.