What You Need To Know About Getting Dental Care in Mexico
- Americans have been getting quality dental care from dentists in Mexico for over twenty years.
- How to choose a destination for your dental care
- You can save up to 75% – literally thousands of dollars if you need extensive dental care by getting treatment from affordable dentists in Mexico.
- It is safe to travel to Mexico for dental care if you know how and where to go and which dental offices to use.
- You can get quality, affordable dental care from experienced and qualified dentists in Mexico, but you must know their credentials and qualifications.
- Dentists in Mexico use the same materials as U.S. dentists
- And you can save up to 75% with our dentists in Mexico
- How to Get the Best Price for Dental Treatment – Price Shoppers Pay Attention!
- At our Mexico dental offices, you can get any procedure or treatment available in the U.S. – dental implants, All-on-4’s, Snap-on dentures, crowns, root canals, dental implants, partial and complete dentures, veneers, cosmetic dental procedures, laser dentistry, and more.
- You don’t need to spend thousands of dollars to travel far to get your dental care.; we can help you find affordable dentists at our Mexico dental offices
- It is effortless to travel to Mexico, where Beyond Borders Dental has vetted and approved dental offices.
- You will need a valid and current passport or equivalent; see Passports & Documentation page.
- Do you need help financing your dental work? Click this link to learn more
The dental offices in our program offer quality services from credentialed dentists. We visit and monitor our approved offices in Mexico regularly, and we continuously evaluate our dentists based on our patients’ reviews.
Dental offices in Mexico are simpler than dental offices in the U.S. While equipment will be similar to an American dental office, Mexican dentists put much less emphasis on impressing patients with fancy furnishings in the waiting area. Instead, bathrooms are clean, and furniture in the waiting rooms and receptionist is what you’d expect in a modest size office.
Dentists in Mexico often do all of the procedures instead of U.S. dentists who rely heavily on dental assistants. Although Americans have been coming to Mexico for dental care for decades, this concept is just recently started to become an acceptable option. Now you can find an affordable dentist and receive the care you need without spending thousands of dollars.
Although some are more fluent than others, our dentists in Mexico speak English in English. In any case, the office staff always has someone available who speaks English well, and there are few problems communicating your needs to our dentists.
Getting to Your offices in Juárez or Cozumel – Which is Best for You?
Beyond Borders Dental only refers to a few dental offices that we know very well and have referred many satisfied patients. Here are some things to consider in choosing the location that is best for you:
For patients who don’t want to travel internationally, we refer them to our excellent dental offices in Juárez and Los Algodones, Mexico. These dental offices are located just a few minutes across the borders in El Paso, Texas, and Yuma, Arizona.
The dental office in Juárez has drivers who provide complimentary transfers across the border from El Paso and return you back to El Paso after your appointment.
The border to Los Algodones is much smaller; you can simply park your car on the U.S. side and walk across the border to Los Algodones. Our dental office in Los Algodones is two blocks from the bridge.
If you want to include vacation time, Cancun or Cozumel, both of which are on the East coast of Mexico, may interest you.
When you can save as much as $1000 per dental crown or root canal, and even more for dental implants or bridges, a few hundred dollars to come for a second visit is a small price to pay.
If you have questions or would like a no-obligation, complimentary dental treatment estimate for your case, click this link to send us your inquiry, and we’ll get back to you.