About Getting Dental Care at our Approved Offices in Mexico
Here’s A Quick Overview:
- Americans have been getting quality dental work from dentists in Mexico for over twenty years
- You can save up to 80%—literally thousands of dollars if you need extensive dental care by getting treatment from affordable dentists in Mexico
- It is safe to travel to Mexico for dental work if you know how and where to go, and which dental offices to use
- You can get pain-free, quality, affordable dental care from experienced and qualified dentists in Mexico, but you must be sure of their credentials and qualifications
- Dentists in Mexico use the same materials as US dentists
- And you can save up to 80% with our dentists in Mexico
- At our Mexico dental offices, you can get any procedure that is available in the US—dental crowns, root canals, dental implants, partial and full dentures, veneers, cosmetic dental procedures, laser dentistry and more
- You don’t need to spend thousands of dollars to travel to exotic locations such as Costa Rica or Cancun to get your dental care. We can help you find affordable dentists at our Mexico dental offices
- It is very easy to travel to Mexico, where Beyond Borders Dental has vetted and approved dental offices. With our help and special discount programs, we can save you even more money on transportation, lodging, and other services such as eyeglasses and prescriptions
- You will need a US Passport or equivalent; see documentation
With Beyond Borders Dental help and discount programs, we can save you even more money on transportation, lodging, and other services such as eyeglasses and prescriptions.
What to Expect When You Visit our Dental Offices in Mexico
Dental offices in Mexico are simpler than dental offices in the US. While equipment will be similar to an American dental office, Mexican dentists put much less emphasis on impressing patients with fancy furnishings in the waiting area. Bathrooms are clean but modest, and furniture may show the wear of its many visits.
Dentists in Mexico, often do all of the work, as opposed to US dentists which rely heavily on dental assistants and other staff. Although Americans have been coming to Mexico for affordable dental care for decades, some of the border towns are still relatively unknown. But Beyond Borders Dental, the first dental tourism company to offer concierge service right to the dentist’s door, is changing that. Now you can find an affordable dentist and receive the care you need without spending thousands of dollars.
The dental offices in our program offer quality services from credentialed dentists. We visit and monitor our vetted offices in Mexico regularly, and we continuously evaluate our dentists based on the reviews of our clients.
Our dentists in Mexico all speak English, although some are more fluent than others. In any case, the office staff always has someone available who speaks English well, and there are no problems communicating your needs to our dentists. Be sure to bring some things to read. Phone service may be sketchy (check with your provider about service in Mexico).
A day or so before you leave for your dental treatment in Mexico, we will send you an email update about the weather and suggestions for how to dress. You don’t need (and we don’t recommend bringing) a lot of cash. Most merchants take credit cards there. You can pay for your services by check, which is recommended.
What About Travel?
The cross-border towns of southern Texas and New Mexico are about a four hour drive from Albuquerque NM and about a five hour drive from Santa Fe NM. Keep in mind that you are receiving your dental care in Mexico, away from home. If your treatment requires more than one trip, there will be some additional costs getting your dental care in Mexico done. It could include transportation for additional visits, lodging costs (with our program discounts), and some meals.
With our Concierge Program, you are driven directly to our partner hotel, near the border, the evening before your dental appointment Mexico and will spend the night. The next morning you are shuttled by our van to the border and accompanied to your dental office for your appointment.
Some dentists have their own private driver who will pick you up in El Paso, Texas, transport you across the Mexican border and accompany you directly to the office. When you finish your appointment, he will transport you back to El Paso. Their transfer services are free from El Paso.
When you are saving as much as $1000 per dental crown or root canal, and even more for dental implants or bridges, a few hundred dollars to come for a second visit is a small price to pay. With our dental tourism concierge service, our van returns you to the service center in either Albuquerque or Santa Fe. For a comparison of our two programs, click here.
“I absolutely LOVE Beyond Borders Dental! They saved me over $10,000 in dental care! My service was handled very professionally…”
— Lynn V., Santa Fe, New Mexico —
Why Dentists in Mexico?
We focus our programs on the dental offices in Mexico because of the challenges of navigating travel to larger border communities such as Tijuana. These cities, with populations of well over a million people in each area, have histories of drug problems and violence, and are crowded and difficult to get through the border.
If you are part of our Dental Concierge Program, we will accompany you across the border and right to your dentist. If you book your dental care through our Self-Service Program, we will provide instructions and/or a map to your dental office. All dental offices are easy to get to and you never have to drive in Mexico.
For even more information about how our dental program in Mexico works, be sure to visit our FAQ’s.