Limited Time Offer: $25 Off Your First Concierge Trip With Us

Passports, Visas & Other Documents


A pair of blue sunglasses sitting on top of a wooden table.
It’s always recommended you keep your passport book or card anytime you travel abroad.


U.S. citizens must present a valid U.S. passport book or card to enter Mexico by international flight. Visit the Mexico International Travel Information website for current updates and advisories.

Truth be told – for years, Americans have been walking across the border on states that border on northern Mexico for dental and medical care without a passport. In place of a passport, many border patrols accept a valid diver’s license with a copy of your birth certificate to re-enter the U.S. If you don’t have a current passport, it could take several weeks to get your passport. If you need to expedite your service, which can greatly shorten the time to get an updated passport, check online for passport expedite services.

If you don’t have a current passport, please visit this website to apply for one online.

If you have questions and/or concerns about the current status of crossing the border to Mexico, call us today at (505) 738-7770 or click this link to to email us and we’ll get back to you.

© 2016-2023, Beyond Borders Dental. All rights reserved.
Longmont, CO 80504 Phone 1-505-738-7770 Hours Monday - Friday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm MT
Note: The information (content) we provide on is for the education of others. This content is not intended and should not be interpreted as dental advice.