Beyond Borders Dental has partnered with United Medical Credit (UMC) to offer dental financing. This means you access our approved dentists in Mexico and you can receive financing to help you pay for it through UMC.
UMC is one of the few programs that allows you to receive financing – up to $25,000 – for services provided by dentists in Mexico. The programs can be used for general, specialty and cosmetic dental procedures in Mexico, including, but not limited to:
- Dental Implants
- All-on-4’s (Implant supported dentures)
- Snap-in dentures
- Traditional/conventional complete full dentures
- Partial dentures
- Custom dentures
- Crowns (porcelain or zirconia)
- Gum surgery
- Root canal therapy (RCT)
- Tooth whitening
UMC can offer various financing plans from over a dozen lenders that are sure to meet your financial needs and cover your dental treatment with our approved dental clinics in Mexico. And some of their plans include options and benefits, including:
- Affordable monthly payments
- Interest rates as low as 6% *based on your credit rating
- No prepayment penalty
- Financing can include travel related expenses (flights and lodging)
- Terms from 24 months to 60 months, so up to five years to pay
- Fast Approvals: Pre-Approval in less than an hour, and final approval and funding 2-3 days after application is submitted
Once your estimated dental costs are determined by one of our dental clinics, if you’re approved for financing your dental care, the funds are wired directly to you. UMC works directly with you and your monthly payments are simply made to UMC.
Save by getting the dental care you need at one of our approved dentists in Mexico and take up to five years to pay. Get started on your treatment today, click here to complete the application on UMC’s secure website.
Important Note: UMC is an independent lending company. We agreed to make their financial services available to patients who are seeking financial services to pay for their dental care. They are independent of Beyond Borders Dental and any agreement you make with them is strictly between you and UMC.