You can Get Affordable Implants Near the Mexico Border
There are many things that the sunny beauty of the southern U.S. border can fix. But, unfortunately, a tooth in desperate need of a dental implant isn’t one of them. So, if you’re currently searching for a dentist who can provide you with affordable, high-quality dental implants near the U.S. border, here are some things you’ll want to know about the procedure.
More on Dental Implants
1. High-quality dental implants are usually made of titanium.
2. Your implant cannot get a cavity, but it’s still important to care for it just as you would your other teeth.
3. A dental implant replaces a lost tooth and its root.
4. If you need an implant and don’t get one, you can suffer consequences like poor digestion, jaw pain and stiffness, and the weakening of the surrounding teeth.
5. Dental implants in the U.S. are not cheap! In fact, the average cost is between $3,000-$5,000. This amount will be lower if you have insurance, but most insurance companies don’t even cover dental implants. This means your implants will be anything but affordable.
6. After getting a dental implant, it’s common to experience some swelling around the implant for several days. This is because the gums are still irritated from the surgery.
7. You’ll likely experience tenderness in the gums for 2-6 days as your mouth gets used to the new foreign body.
8. For two weeks after an implant is placed, it is advised that you rinse with salt water every 4-6 hours.
9. While you’re healing, you should avoid alcohol and tobacco.
10. With modern medicine and advanced dental technologies, dental implants are almost painless. But you may experience some mild pain, which can be managed with over-the-counter anti-inflammatory medications.
If you’re currently looking for a low-cost dental implant in the U.S., you may have sought some local options. But did you know that you have a choice many Americans do not? For less expensive dental implants, you can cross the border to Juarez, Los Algodones, Mexicali, and Tijuana. Americans have been flocking to Mexico for affordable dental implants for decades. The practice has become so common that there’s a name for it â€“ Dental Tourism.
U.S. residents can save a lot of money by getting discount dental implants in Mexico. For example, the same dental implant costs $3,000-$5,000 in the U.S. and starts as low as $1,800 in Mexico. In addition, dentalÂ tourists receive the same high-quality care as they would from a U.S.-based dentist, and Mexican dentists use the same kind of implant parts and material.
The reason why dental implants are cheaper in Mexico compared to U.S. prices has nothing to do with the service or quality and how Mexico manages dental care. First, the Mexican government caps the cost of dental and medical care. They can do this in good conscience because dentists don’t have to pay large sums of money to go to medical school; the Mexican government subsidizes the cost of their education. These realities, along with the overall lower cost of living in the country, mean you save money across the board on medical and dental care.
To ensure you have a positive experience as a dental tourist, it’s important to work with an established dental referral agency. Scheduling your appointment through Beyond Borders Dental, you’ll be guaranteed a qualified and professional dental implant specialist. Plus, complimentary transportation service is available to take you across the border and directly to the dental office. Learn more about How our Referral Services Work.
Can’t find an affordable dental implant specialist in the U.S. and are considering other options? Contact Beyond Borders Dental today. We only work with thoroughly vetted dental implant specialists in Mexico. When you use our dental referral services, you’ll get the high-quality dental care you need at a price that is much more affordable.
If you’re interested in getting a no-obligation, complimentary estimate for your individual case, click this link to send us your inquiry, and we’ll get back to you.