Please Read and Sign Below
Beyond Borders Dental, LLC, a New Mexico limited liability company, has been formed as a referral service to provide education and information for dental services in Mexico. While our purpose is to assist you in obtaining quality dental care at affordable prices, you must make your own decision about whether to use dentists in Mexico and which services to contract for.
Our Referral Services:
- Through our website or other communication with us, if you have it, you can provide us with a dental treatment plan, X-rays, CT scans or other information related to your case that outlines the treatment/procedures you need that we can provide to our dental clinics in Mexico for a first-round pre-assessment. Other than minor dental procedures, if you don’t already know from your U.S. dentist what treatment you need, you may consider asking your U.S. dentist to advise you on what treatment you need. However, our Mexico dentists are typically more conservative and may alter that plan, and you will make the sole judgment as to what treatment you chose to receive.
- Beyond Borders Dental, LLC is a dental referral service. We cannot in any way offer dental advice or diagnosis. Only vetted and approved dentists are qualified to make first-round assessments and diagnosis.
- Our website provides general prices for most procedures, but if you provide your personal dental treatment plan, we can usually obtain an estimated cost for those services from our Mexico dental clinics.
- As part of our referral services, we may assist with scheduling your appointment at a convenient time for you and the dental clinic, and if you need, assist you will transfers and lodging for you with one of our partner hotels as part of our services. If you’re going to our dental clinic in Juarez, you need to get to El Paso, Texas. From El Paso, there is no charge for local transfers since the dental clinic is a few minutes from the border and they have their own driver who transfers patients to/from the dental clinic. If you’re going to our dental clinic in Cozumel, all local transfers are included from both Cancun and Cozumel international airports.
- Please be mindful that your dental care may require more than one trip.
Appointment Guarantee Deposits:
Depending on which dental clinic you choose, you may be required to pay a partial payment (deposit) in advance to guarantee your appointment. Deposits guarantee your appointment time with doctors, assistants deposit, laboratory costs and/or special dental parts, are reserved, orders and available prior to your scheduled time. An itemized invoice will be emailed to you in advance. Payment must be received to guarantee your appointment and as agreed via email, and as outlined in our Appointment Cancellation policy. If you haven’t done so already, please review our Appointment Cancellation policy. All dental appointment and treatment related fees are paid by you directly to the dental clinic in Mexico. If you cancel your appointment, you may incur cancellation fees as explained in our Appointment Cancellation policy.
Certain Disclosures and Assumption of Risks:
Beyond Borders Dental, LLC is a dental referral service that facilitates contact between patients and dentists in Mexico. However, the decision to enlist the services of a dentist is your absolute and sole choice and you do so at your own risk. While Beyond Borders Dental, LLC pre-screens each dentist and their facility, we are not medical or dental professionals, our information comes from the dentists and facilities involved, and in some instances, we may not have the ability to verify the information provided by the dentists. As detailed on our website, we do on-sight visits to each dental clinic in our program, use our advisory board members to discuss procedures and materials when necessary, and continuously review the experience and satisfaction of our referred patients. However, the information presented on our website or otherwise furnished to you is not intended to be construed as or to be a substitute for professional advice. We simply provide you with information to help you to make an informed decision.
Although we may refer to certain medical and/or dental procedures, perspectives, and products, we do not recommend or endorse them in any capacity. Reliance on any information we provide is at your own risk.
We encourage and advise you to discuss your dental issues and choices concerning dental services and treatments with your U.S. dentist before making any decisions about proceeding with services or treatments outside of the United States. There are differences between U.S. and Mexican dentistry regulations, standards, educational requirements, and insurance coverage.
You agree to assume all responsibility and risk in connection with choosing a dental clinic in our program, or any other dentist, for your desired service or treatment. We assume no responsibility or liability for any treatment or other service provided by any dentist, or claims that may arise directly, or indirectly, from any such treatment or service. Note that you are traveling outside of the U.S. and that certain areas in Mexico may involve travel warnings readily available and which you, in your sole discretion, should seek out and evaluate when traveling to Mexico for dental care. Beyond Borders Dental, LLC assumes no responsibility for any injury or incident you may incur while traveling to or visiting dental clinics in Mexico, and you strictly indemnify Beyond Borders Dental, LLC for any such injury or incident.
Beyond Borders Dental, LLC does not have any reason to believe the information contained within its website or otherwise furnished to you is incorrect, but all such information is provided “as is,” with no guarantee of completeness or accuracy. In addition, links on this website may lead to services or websites not related in any way to Beyond Borders Dental, LLC. No representation or warranty is made with respect to such other services or websites and Beyond Borders Dental, LLC takes no responsibility for such other websites or services. A link to another website or service is not an endorsement of that website or service. Any use you make of the information provided on this website, or any website or service linked to by this website, is at your own risk.
Limitation on Liability:
As is the case with dental care in the U.S., it is sometimes necessary to make adjustments after initial dental treatment is completed. If you are not satisfied with the dental treatment you received, the dental clinic will make every effort to adjust your treatment at no additional charge. You agree, on behalf of yourself, and your executors, administrators, heirs, successors and assigns, that the maximum liability to you of Beyond Borders Dental, LLC and any of its shareholders, officers, directors, employees, and other representatives for any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, or damages of any kind, including legal fees, whether in contract or tort or otherwise, arising out of or relating to any services of Beyond Borders Dental, LLC, the dentists it refers, or the use of its website (including but not limited (i) use of information obtained from or through the Beyond Borders Dental, LLC website, (ii) arrangements made by you or Beyond Borders Dental, LLC to obtain dental services, and (iii) any dental or other services provided to you, directly or indirectly, through this website or the services of Beyond Borders Dental, LLC shall be limited to ten (10) times the amount of the cost to you for the services for which you may pay a deposit under this agreement
Any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be resolved in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Colorado (and not its conflict of laws principles). The courts of Colorado shall have exclusive jurisdiction for the resolution of any such disputes and the prevailing party in such litigation shall be entitled to all costs of resolving the dispute, including reasonable attorneys’ fees.
Entire Service Referral Agreement:
This constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter of this agreement and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings, discussions, or agreements.
By printing your name below it serves as your signature, you acknowledge you have read, understand and agree to the terms of the Beyond Borders Dental, LLC Referral Services Agreement and Appointment Cancellation policy.