Who We Are:
Beyond Borders Dental, LLC, a New Mexico limited liability company, has been formed to provide education and information, and savings packages that include scheduling, transportation, and lodging, for dental services in Mexico. While our purpose is to assist you in obtaining quality dental care at affordable prices, you must make your own decision about whether to use dentists in Mexico and which services to contract for.
- Through our website or other communication with us, if you have it, you can provide us with a dental treatment plan, X-rays, CT scans or other information related to your case that outlines the treatment/procedures you need that we can provide to our dental offices in Mexico for a first-round pre-assessment. Other than minor dental procedures, if you don’t already know from your U.S. dentist what treatment you need, you may consider asking your US dentist to advise you on what treatment you need. However, our Mexico dentists are typically more conservative and may alter that plan, and you will make the sole judgment as to what treatment you chose to receive.
- Beyond Borders Dental is a dental referral service. We cannot in anyway offer dental advice or diagnosis. Only the vetted dentists are qualified to make first-round assessments and diagnosis.
- Our website provides general prices for most procedures, but if you provide your personal dental treatment plan, we can usually obtain an estimated cost for those services from our Mexico dental offices.
- As part of our services, we will schedule your appointment at a convenient time for you and the dental office, and if you need, we will arrange lodging for you with one of our partner hotels as part of our services. If you’re going to our dental office in Juarez, you need to get to El Paso, Texas. From El Paso, there is no charge for local transfers since the dental office is a few minutes from the border and they have their own driver who transfers patients to/from the dental office.
- Please be mindful that your dental care may require more than one trip.
Depending on which dental office you choose, you may need to pay in advance for an appointment guarantee deposit, lodging costs and/or special dental parts, which will be detailed in an invoice sent to you. Payment must be received prior to your appointment and as agreed via email, and as outlined in our Appointment Cancellation/No-Show policy. If you haven’t done so already, please review our Appointment Cancellation/No-Show policy.
Any and all dental treatment fees are paid by you directly to the dental office in Mexico. If you cancel your appointment, you may incur a cancellation fee as indicated in our Appointment Cancellation/No-Show policy. The amount retained will be deemed compensation for the scheduling and other services provided and constitute liquidated damages.
Certain Disclosures and Assumption of Risks:
Beyond Borders Dental is a dental referral service that facilitates contact between patients and dentists in Mexico. However, the decision to enlist the services of a dentist is your absolute and sole choice and you do so at your own risk. While Beyond Borders Dental pre-screens each dentist and their facility, we are not medical or dental professionals, our information comes from the dentists and facilities involved, and in some instances, we may not have the ability to verify the information provided by the dentists. As detailed on our website, we do site visits to each dental office in our program, use our advisory board members to discuss procedures and materials when necessary, and continuously review the experience and satisfaction of our clients. However, the information presented on our site or otherwise furnished to you is not intended to be construed as or to be a substitute for, professional advice. We simply provide you with information in an effort to help you to make an informed decision.
Although we may refer to certain medical and/or dental procedures, perspectives, and products, we do not recommend or endorse them in any capacity. Reliance on any information we provide is at your own risk.
We encourage and advise you to discuss all dental issues and choices concerning dental services and treatments with your U.S. dentist before making any decisions about proceeding with services or treatments outside of the United States. There are differences between U.S. and Mexican dentistry regulations, standards, educational requirements, and insurance coverage.
You agree to assume all responsibility and risk in connection with choosing a dental office in our program, or any other dentist, for your desired service or treatment. We assume no responsibility or liability for any treatment or other service provided by any dentist, or claims that may arise directly, or indirectly, from any such treatment or service. Note that you are traveling outside of the U.S. and that certain areas in Mexico may involve travel warnings readily available and which you, in your sole discretion, should seek out and evaluate when traveling to Mexico for dental treatment. Beyond Borders Dental assumes no responsibility for any injury or incident you may incur while traveling to or visiting dental offices or merchants in Mexico, and you strictly indemnify Beyond Borders Dental for any such injury, or incident.
Beyond Borders Dental does not have any reason to believe the information contained within its site or otherwise furnished to you is incorrect, but all such information is provided “as is,” with no guarantee of completeness or accuracy. In addition, links on this site may lead to services or sites not related in any way to Beyond Borders Dental. No representation or warranty is made with respect to such other services or sites and Beyond Borders Dental takes no responsibility for such other sites or services. A link to another site or service is not an endorsement of that site or service. Any use you make of the information provided on this site, or any site or service linked to by this site, is at your own risk.
Limitation on Liability:
As is the case with dental treatment done in the U.S., it is sometimes necessary to make adjustments after initial dental work is completed. If you are not satisfied with the dental treatment you received, the dental office will make every effort to adjust your treatment at no additional charge. You agree, on behalf of yourself, and your executors, administrators, heirs, successors and assigns, that the maximum liability to you of Beyond Borders Dental and any of its shareholders, officers, directors, employees, and other representatives for any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, or damages of any kind, including legal fees, whether in contract or tort or otherwise, arising out of or relating to any services of Beyond Borders Dental, the dentists it refers, or the use of its website (including but not limited (i) use of information obtained from or through the Beyond Borders Dental site, (ii) arrangements made by you or Beyond Borders Dental to obtain dental services, and (iii) any dental or other services provided to you, directly or indirectly, through this site or the services of Beyond Borders Dental shall be limited to ten (10) times the amount of the cost to you for the services for which you may pay a deposit under this agreement.
Any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be resolved in accordance with the internal laws of the State of New Mexico (and not its conflict of laws principles). The courts of New Mexico shall have exclusive jurisdiction for the resolution of any such disputes and the prevailing party in such litigation shall be entitled to all costs of resolving the dispute, including reasonable attorneys’ fees.
This constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter of this agreement and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings, discussions or agreements.
By your signature below, you acknowledge you have read, understand and agree to the terms of the Beyond Borders Dental Program Agreement and Appointment Cancellation/No-Show policy.