We often get asked what kind of dental procedures do we offer in our clinics in Mexico. For starters, any procedure offered in any other country—the big difference is the cost.
Most inquires we receive involve some aspect of permanent teeth replacement. Permanently replacing missing teeth is often too expensive but that doesn’t have to be the case. Even if you can afford expensive dental care, wouldn’t you rather spend your money on other things? Through our own personal experience, we understand how you can save money without compromising quality.
Below is a list of the most common dental procedures we receive. Click on any procedure to learn more about it.
- Dental Implants
- Dental Implants & All-on-4’s
- Snap-on Dentures
- Traditional Dentures
- Partial Dentures
- Cosmetic Dentistry & Veneers
- Crowns & Bridges
- Root Canal Therapy (RCT)
- Mercury Amalgam Removal
- Periodontal Therapy Treatment
- Composite Fillings
Our dentists are specialized in various fields of dentistry to meet all the dental needs of their patients. Our clinics have endodontists, periodontists, cosmetic dentists, anesthesiologists and the labs where dental prosthesis are made are equipped with modern, computer aided equipment that enables technicians to create with perfection.
Why use our referral services?
- We’re a patient centric company that takes a personal interest in every patient we refer to make sure they get the affordable, quality dental care they deserve.
- We help people understand how to save thousands of dollars on quality dental care in Mexico.
- We offer up-to-date, well-researched information about getting safe, quality dental care in Mexico.
- We are your advocate through every step in the appointment process.
- We handle every detail for you and ensure all the necessary steps and protocols are correctly taken so that your appointment goes smoothly.
- We have carefully vetted the dental offices we use with our dental advisors and our 4-step evaluation process to assure that individuals can access dental offices in Mexico that have a long history of safe, quality dental services. We know which dental offices in Mexico are reputable.
- We review your specific dental treatment needs and refer you to the best dental office for your case.
- We give you everything you need to make the trip, including scheduling your appointment and hotel recommendations.
- We make the process of getting dental care in Mexico as effortless and easy as possible.
- When you book through us, our patients have the first choice for scheduled appointments and get priority over walk-in patients.
- We monitor your appointments for you, email reminders to you and make sure the dental clinic is prepared when you arrive.
- We make sure our dental offices have all the appropriate dental records, including X-rays and CT scans if needed.
- We communicate with the doctors and staff at our dental clinics on your behalf as needed—we know what to look for.
- Our dental clinics guarantee any re-work and/or adjustments needed for up to four years.
- Dental clinics in our programs include local transfers to/from the clinic for free—from airports, hotels and other designated transfer points.